Your business has a story. Do you know what it is? If you do, how creative is it? How well are you sharing it? Does your ideal client know your story?
Storytelling and creativity are learnable by all. These are tools each of us can embrace in our business and sharing our story.
This workshop will help you get your story out effectively. You will gain tips and tricks from two senior writers and marketing specialists who can make anyone’s story come to life. Come ready with your elevator pitch for an awesome day of creative storytelling!
You will learn:
● How to identify your story
● Who needs to hear your story and how to tailor it
● Why it’s important for marketing your business
● What feelings have to do with it
● Where to share it
● How to clearly and creatively convey it even if you are an introvert
We’d love you to meet Laura Watts of Double Take Content Creation. Laura is going to be leading an incredible session, “Creative Writing For The Soul” at our Muskoka Camp.
Writing is good for the soul! It’s the ultimate therapy and can help you release negative emotions as well as allow you create and inspire! You won’t want to miss this creative session!
Ever wanted to start a podcast? Ever thought about creating one and using it to promote your business? Join Laura Watts to learn about her year-long journey as a podcaster on The Chatty Content Creator. How she got started, what she learned and how you too can have your own podcast! In this workshop you will learn:
● How to start your own podcast
● What programs you can use to make podcasting easy
● How it can help grow your business
● The best formats for podcasting and more!